Demon possession is carefully planned by the demon. The demons spins lies and gives half-truths to keep the host-person interested and wanting more communication. The goal of the demon is to get a new home-live inside the body of the host-person. Why do demons so desire to occupy a human body? I do not know the reason but I do know the demons will fiercely fight for the invitation to possess.
Demon possession begins with promises that the demon is what the person most desires.
- The mind is targeted as the path to entrance.
- Demons want to keep the attention of the host 24/7.
- They tantalize their person with half truths and beautiful lies.
Level One in Demon Possession
The Ouija board is a good example of these abilities. The people touch their fingertips to the planchette– that is the invitation to communicate. Then the demons moves the planchette to the letters thereby establishing communication. Demons can sense which person is an open spiritual channel and will enter that person. The mind of that person can be read and the answers stimulate curiosity for more communication.
The person’s spend more time with the Ouija board and is not noticing the communication is affecting their daily life. The person can still carry on daily activities but daily activities require more mental concentration. The host pretends their life is still normal. The person is less social. Unfortunately, The host can stay in level one for many years.
Level Two-Deeper penetration into mind and body
A deeper level of communication the is established-demon begins to control the body such as the hand for automatice writing and vocal cords for speech.
- automatic handwriting
- speaking to the person by using their voice. The person appears to be talking to themselves.
- Person cannot sleep for any period of time due to demonic nightmares.
- Demon begins to reveal there true destructive personality by giving thoughts of suicide, hatred, harm to others.
- The person’s mind races with many thoughts at once.
- Family and friends do not understand the reason the person seems different-joyless, physically weaker, secluded from friends and family and has been observed talking to themselves.
- Negative emotions such as fear is intensified.
Level Three is the most dangerous of the demon possession–deep absorption into the host-person’s mind and body
- The person is almost completely possessed and has lost most control.
- The person is still there but takes a secondary place to the demon.
- The person is almost helpless to proceed with any self-deliverance.
The person-host must seek help at the very beginning. Demons are like a fatal disease. The sooner the demon is discovered–the easier it is to cast it out. If the person waits until level two or three then the demon is deeply entrenched. It can take years of teamwork by an exorcist, self-deliverance practices from the host-person and even a psychiatrist that believe in demon possession as well as psychiatric medications and other treatments. This is a delicate balance of all three participants.