Do you have a demon? Take the test to evaluate if there are demon influences or a demon possession in your body and soul. Please note that demon possession has different levels. “Yes” answers are possible signs of a demon inside of you. If you do have a demon, then you need to find it early in the possession process. Demons are always weaker at the beginning of the process.
Do You have a Demon?
- Have you worked the Ouija Board?
- Do you have intense abnormal fits of temper?
- Do you have re-occurring suicidal thoughts?
- Do you “cut” your body for a blood release?
- Have you ever been to a psychic or medium?
- Do you want to hurt yourself or others?
- Have you ever hurt animals to see them in pain?
- Do you have chaotic thoughts?
- Do you have many thoughts moving through your mind at lightening speed?
- Did you have an invisible friend as a child?
- Have you ever been a sexual abuser?
- Have you been sexually abused?
- Do you meditate on pornography?
- Do you have addictions that you cannot stop-even with counseling?
- Do you chaotic dreams or nightmares?
- Is there a past family member that participated in spirit channeling?
- Have you ever talked to any spirit such as an angel?
- Are you usually in a fearful state of mind?
- Do you hate people for no reason?
- Are you a bully and abuse other people?
If you answered “yes” to any of the “Do You have a Demon” questions, you could have a demon or maybe you could have a mental health issue. The best solution would be to try psychological counseling or medications prescribed by a psychiatrist. If you have been trying that method for at least a year and none of psychology solutions are helping then you need to try the spiritual solution. Do not be afraid of facing the spiritual problem-the quality of your life depends on you finding the truth.
If you were engaged in channeling activities then pay close attention on your thought patterns. Have your thoughts and behaviors changed since your spiritual activity? For example, you never have suicidal thoughts but your thoughts are about suicide and how hopelessness of life. That is a huge change in your thinking pattern. Know your thoughts and filter the negative thoughts that are new. Analyze the time period when these new thoughts began to enter your mind. If the thoughts started after your spiritual activities then you might have picked up a demon.
Many people do not believe that demons or the spiritual realm exists but the truth is that real demons do exist on earth. All demons need is an invitation. This invitation to enter can come from you directly or travel through the blood line of your family member that invited a demon in. Demons can be similar to an inherited disease by being in the DNA of the bloodline. If your parents or grandparents are still alive, ask them is anyone in your family was a medium or practiced any form of psychic abilities. Yes, that is unfair that you should receive a demon because of a past family member’s spiritual mistake but demons are not fair-they act on a invitation to possess. Demons will never leave unless they are kicked out by a stronger spiritual force.
“Do You Have a Demon” answers are only a beginning of researching if you have a demon. So stay calm and go through the steps-try psychological counseling and if that does not help then try a spiritual solution. The spiritual solution might include exorcism or practicing spiritual warfare in self-deliverance. Be sure to check out the exorcist. Make sure they are in a credible church and have no spiritual abuse issues. When you attend an exorcism, you are very vulnerable and need to be in the care of an experienced exorcist that is part of a deliverance team. One exorcist ministering alone is a bad idea. There are no checks and balances from other team members.
If you have any questions about this please post a question and I will reply either on this post or by email.