Why Is Self-Deliverance Important?
Self-Deliverance is a method to battle the demon in the mind. Self-deliverance is a process to spiritually battle the demon in the host’s mind 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The demons continuously harass the host with their projected thoughts when awake and nightmares when asleep. Self-deliverance is extremely important in the exorcism process.
What are the steps to self-deliverance?
Self-deliverance is necessary when there is no exorcist-like being alone in daily life. An exorcism may weaken a demon, but it still takes a spiritual battle to force and keep it out. Recognize that the host person has ownership rights. The demon is an intruder on property that belongs to the host. Mind and emotions are where the demon attempts to take control. Demons are capable of projecting thoughts into a host’s mind. The host must actively learn to distinguish the demon’s thoughts from the host’s thoughts.
- The spiritual battle takes place in the mind.
- The host must know the difference between a person’s thoughts and those of demons.
- Demonic thoughts include chaotic, racing thoughts. Then include thoughts of self-harm or harm to others, hatred, abnormal sexual thoughts, and thoughts of depression. The person can stop demonic thoughts by replacing pleasant and good thoughts.
- Thoughts need to be controlled 24/7.
- The demon is weakened every time demonic thoughts are replaced.
- Ignore the demon whenever it wants attention.
- Demons feed on negative emotions-fear, stress, panic, and depression. Hosts must practice not dwelling on negative emotions.
Spiritual Battle is exhausting, but the host must practice. The demon becomes weaker with a spiritual battle waged 24/7. Physical aspects should be focused on as much as possible such as uninterrupted sleeping, eating nutritious foods, and enjoying daily life as much as possible. Many demon-possessed people hide in seclusion, but the more the person tries to enjoy life, the weaker the demon’s power.
My true story is an example of how to wage a spiritual battle. Four years of spiritual battle were necessary for me to be set free of a demon. I became a Christian during this time and replaced all demonic thoughts with scripture. I claimed the blood of Jesus over me and commanded it to leave in the name of Jesus. Scripture is a powerful spiritual force for thought replacement. Why did I not get set free immediately? The main reason is that I needed to know how to battle. Demons don’t surrender easily. They will return to test the person. Fear returns if the person does not know how to battle, and so does the demon.
Suppose the person is a Christian; the demonic thoughts can be replaced with Bible scriptures. The person must have no fear and recognize the demon as an intruder. The person has the spiritual, legal right to own their soul, spirit, and body. The person needs to behave and believes that the control belongs to them. Why? Because it is true. Again, keep all negative emotions under control. Demons feed and become stronger on the negative emotions of the host.