Ouija Board has a long and crazy-insane history
Ouija Boards spell out messages though the letters and numbers on the board. Participants place their fingertips on the wedge called the planchette. The wedge mysteriously moves spelling out the messages. The game was first commercialized by Elisha Bond in 1891. Mediums, spiritualists, witches, New Agers work the board to consult spirits.
The Ouija Board is also called “Spirit Board,” Talking Board,” and “Angel Board.” (Same letters and numbers but board has images of angels on the surface.) Hey, it’s a source of entertainment and excitement. Even young girls at slumber parties want to stir-up excitement by anticipating a frightening experience. Yes, the board gives crazy and frightening messages.
The popularity of the board is always increasing because it can be an interactive game. The Spirit Board is sold in game stores probably next to Monopoly games. The stores give the impression of it being harmless-just a regular game. “Hurry, hurry get your Ouija Board now-currently on sale at various web stores on the internet.”
Is the Ouija Board Real?
Truth is, readers, the Ouija Board is real-the board summons the “spirits” by an invitation for “spirits” to communicate. The simple act of placing the fingertips on the planchette is the invitation to possess. People who are spiritually sensitive have more of an open spiritual channel for a demon to enter. The spirits that are channeled through the Ouija Board are demons. Angel spirits of God do not come to hold ongoing conversations with people.
Of course, The Talking Board and websites come with instructions on how to use it and not get possessed. Use a silver coin to repel the evil spirits and the proper way to end the session to protect yourself from a demon possession. Wrong Advise. If you are spiritually sensitive, a demon will come on in and make itself at home.
How do I know the Ouija Board is channeling demons? I worked the Ouija Board. Usually there are at least two people working the board. I could work the board alone. The Ouija Board changed my life forcing me to admit that the “spirit” was a demon.
How the Ouija Board Demon Begins the Possession Process
- Person is curious about how the Spirit Board works and contacts a spirit by placing fingertips on the planchette.
- Extra-ordinary time is spent communicating with the spirit through the board.
- Spirit suggests through a message that communication would be faster through automatic handwriting. Spirit uses the host’s hand to write message on paper. Possession is deeper because now the spirit has gained control of the hands.
- Spirit suggests that it can use the host’s voice to communicate. Possession is deeper because it has control of vocal cords of the host.
- Spirt has enough control to inject thoughts and interfere with sleep by injecting nightmares. Possession is deeper because the spirit is beginning deeper control of the mind.
- Host person finally realizes that this spirit is a demon and becomes intensely fearful. Possession is deeper because demon becomes stronger as fear becomes stronger. (More demon behaviors)
- Demon could begin sexual abuse of host.
- Demon asks to be a spirit husband or wife.
Ugly description of demon possession-isn’t it? I write the truth because it is so ugly to have an intruder demon inside of your mind and body. Demons are experts that fool and trick people. The host is helpless to stop what they start by touching the planchette.
Getting rid of a demon is usually not an instant experience. People want an instant solution to gain back their freedom. The process of getting rid of a demon takes time, endurance and extreme desire to CAST OUT the demon.
Most relevant, once the spiritual channel is open in a person-it remains open. There are side-effects to once having a demon. The side-effects will last for a lifetime.