How demons enter is by invitation to communicate. Some people may be more spiritually sensitive than others. Demons enter easily when the person is spiritually sensitive. Other people who are not spiritually sensitive find it too difficult to spirit channel.
The truth is that anyone has the potential to have demons because of their actions and beliefs. Christians who do not follow spiritual guidelines in the bible could be at risk of somebody else’s demons entering their lives.
How to Test Yourself for Demonic Interference
Demons are malicious, fallen angels that try to take control of humanity. They can be summoned by those who communicate with the devil and perform evil acts. The Bible tells us that Jesus casts out these evil spirits from people and that we can do the same thing.
How do you know if you’re demon-possessed? There are three main signs:
1) The person often has a feeling of dread and anxiety
2) Someone might hear voices in their head telling them what to do
3) People can experience unusual physical symptoms such as aches, pains, and hallucinations.
Channeling methods are high on the list of how demons enter. Spirit channeling invites a demon to enter the human body for direct ongoing communication. The only spirits that participate in channeling are demons. Angels listen to God’s commands. Angels do not respond to channeling invitations from humans.
Channeling experts must train people who desire to communicate with spirits. Certain satanic cults will train their members in spirit channeling. Some factions of the New Age movement channel spirits to write books, paint paintings, and originate music. The works of these spirits can be beautiful or bizarre enough to pique interest.
Most common channeling methods of how demons enter
- Ouija Board – Boards that has letter and numbers. A Plancehette (wooden wedge) points to the letters and numbers spelling out “spirit” messages.
- Angel Boards – Angel Boards are the same as Ouija Boards except for images of angels are imprinted on the boards.
- Consulting spiritual mediums – Spirit mediums state that they can communicate with the dead.
- Consulting psychics – Foretelling of the future by using spirit knowledge
- Thought transference – Transferring thoughts from demons to their person/host.
- Spells – Spells are magical charms or incantations. A state of enchantment
- Curses – Spoken words of harm or punishment used with magic.
- Fortunetelling – Foretelling future events
- spirit guides – Spirits summoned through channeling for particular purposes.
- Satanism – Worship of Satan or extreme worship of self.
- Witchcraft – Practice of magic and use of spells
- Automatic handwriting – A form of spirit channeling that permits a spirit to use a person’s hand to write messages.
- Astral Projections – Astral body leaves the physical body to travel in the spirit realm
- Generational Demons – Demons that enter a family bloodline
- Spiritual Husband or Wife – Channel spirits to fulfill the function of a spirit husband or wife. Begins the function of Sexual demons
- Physical sex-straight or gay
Demons enter through negative emotional intensity
Demons strongly sense intense negative emotions. Additionally, demons can magnify the negative emotion as a foothold to begin entrance. Life experiences can be emotionally traumatic and are difficult to heal. Psychological counseling can help to normalize emotions. Prayer and forgiveness help the healing process. The demon weakens but stays in the person until cast out.
In addition, Generational demons gain strength through negative emotions. For example, their great-grandfather was a warlock and invited a demon into his body. Generational demons are difficult to detect because the demons hide. The hidden demons still influence the person’s negative emotional state. The negative emotions continue for a lifetime, and demons transfer through the bloodline to every generation until it is cast out.
Common types of negative emotions intensified by demons:
- fear (all types)
- Emotions that are transmitted in generational bloodline
Christians Can Have a Demon
Christians have a Demon because they sin. What are some other reasons Christians can have a demon?
In addition, Christians can have a demon if they invite a demon to direct communication. Christians participating in channeling activities can have demons because they have violated a very important spiritual law. This spiritual law states God does not want anyone to communicate with other spirits.
This is a common reason that all Christians have a demon because they sin and do not repent. In reality, many Christians can have a demon because they do not believe in the devil or know how to protect themselves from the devil.
God does not force Christians only to follow Him. Most relevant, if a Christian invites a demon to communicate, God will permit the demon entrance. Even if the person wants the demon to leave, the demon will stay unless it is cast out by self deliverance (for Christians), self-exorcism, or by exorcism with a deliverance team.
What Churches Should Teach People to Prepare Them Against Demonic Attacks
Demonology is the study of demons. A demon can be defined as a spirit, an evil being, or a person possessed by a spirit and doing evil deeds.
As we know that churches and religions teach us to be good and to do good deeds, we should also teach children about the dangers of demons. They should be taught how to identify them and how to protect themselves against these evil entities.
The major argument for teaching church members and kids about demons is that they are exposed to such topics in their homes and in video games and movies (or other forms of pop culture). They need to know the dangers of these entities to protect themselves from them.
In conclusion, all human beings have a choice concerning the spirit realm. God does not violate that choice. The choice of communication with a “spirit” contains serious consequences.
The links below may or may not be affiliate links. If you purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost.
AI Blog Content Tools–Try For Free