How demons enter is by invitation to communicate. Some people may be more spiritually sensitive than others. Demons enter easily when the person is spiritually sensitive. Other people are not spiritually sensitive find to difficult for spirit channeling.
Channeling methods are high on the list of how demons enter. Spirit channeling is inviting a demon to enter the human body for direct communication. The only spirits that participate in channeling are demons. Angels listen to God’s commands. Angels do not respond to channeling invitations from humans.
People who desire to communicate with spirits have to be trained by channeling experts. There are certain satanic cults that will train their members in spirit channeling. There are some factions of the New Age movement that channel spirits to write books, paint paintings, and originate music. The works of these spirits can be beautiful or bizarre enough to peak interest.
Most common channeling methods of how demons enter
- Ouija Board – Boards that has letter and numbers. A Plancehette (wooden wedge) points to the letters and numbers spelling out “spirit” messages.
- Angel Boards – Angel Boards are the same as Ouija Boards except images of angels are imprinted on the boards.
- Consulting spiritual mediums – Spirit mediums state that they can communicate with the dead.
- Consulting psychics – Foretelling of the future by using spirit knowledge
- Thought transference – Transferring thoughts from demons to their person/host.
- Spells – Spells are magical charms or incantations. A state of enchantment
- Curses – Spoken words of harm or punishment used with magic.
- Fortunetelling – Foretelling future events
- spirit guides – Spirits summoned through channeling for particular purposes.
- Satanism – Worship of Satan or extreme worship of self.
- Witchcraft – Practice of magic and use of spells
- Automatic handwriting – Form of spirit channeling that permits a spirit to use a person’s hand to write messages.
- Astral Projections – Astral body leaving the physical body to travel in the spirit realm
- Generational Demons – Demons that enter in a family bloodline
- Spiritual Husband or Wife – Channel spirits to fulfill the function to a spirit husband or wife. Begins the function of Sexual demons
Demons enter through negative emotional intensity
Demons strongly sense intense negative emotions. Additionally. demons have the ability magnify the negative emotion as foothold to begin entrance. Life experiences can be emotionally traumatic and are difficult to heal. Psychological counseling can help to normalize the emotions. Prayer and forgiveness helps toward the healing process. The demon weakens but stays in the person until cast out.
In addition, Generational demons gain strength by negative emotions. For example, great grandfather was a warlock and invites a demon into his body. Generational demons are difficult to detect because the demons hide. The hidden demons still influence the person’s negative emotional state. The negative emotions continues for a lifetime and demons transfer through the bloodline to every generation until it is cast out.
Common types of negative emotions intensified by demons:
- fear (all types)
- Emotions that are transmitted in generational bloodline
Christians Can Have a Demon
In addition, Christians can have a demon if they invite a demon to direct communication. Christians who participate in channeling activities can have a demon because they have violate a very important spiritual law. This spiritual law states God does not want anyone to communicate with other spirits.
God does not force Christians to only follow Him. Most relevant, If a Christian invites a demon to communication, then God will permit the demon entrance. Even if the person wants the demon to leave, the demon will stay unless it is cast out by self deliverance (for Christians), self-exorcism or by exorcism with a deliverance team.
In conclusion, all human beings have a choice concerning the spirit realm. God does not violate that choice. The choice of communication with a “spirit” contains serious consequences.