Demon behaviors are for the one goal is entering the person and beginning the possession process. Demons impersonate whatever the person wants them to be. Separate posts on this website will detail the demon behaviors listed below.
Summary of Demon Behaviors
- Lies-they tell beautiful lies or lies of evil-whatever the person wants.
- Impersonates deceased family members or loved ones
- Impersonates angels or spirit guides
- Claims spiritual knowledge-levels of spiritual enlightenment
- Mental telepathy
- Thought projection
- Influences and intensifies negative emotion
- Shares pleasure in blood with host
- Claims to be a great spiritual leader
- Demands more and more of the person’s free time
- Intensifies mental sexual stimulation
- Interrupts sleep
- Gives nightmares
- Interrupts daily activities
- Speaks though the host
- Moves the hosts body parts (examples-automatic handwriting, Ouija board)
- Uses secret past of other people to show powers to host.
- Creates art, music, books through host
- Attempts to isolate host from family and friends
- Gives many thoughts that are chaotic at one time so the host cannot think clearly
- Intensifies desire for the host to self-abuse (Ex. ” cutting”, abuse of animals)
- Gives host a loss of appetite.
- Encourages drugs to help deteriorate mental capacity.
- Laughs or cries uncontrollably in the host either aloud or in the host’s mind
- Tells the host that he or she is helpless to get free from it’s power.
- Gives the host suicidal thoughts, or murderous thoughts.
- Threatens to kill the host by a torturous method.
- Threatens to family members
- Moves in and out of host’s body (whenever it desires)
- enters in through sex with a partner
- sexual fantasies with or without a partner
Thin Line Exists Between Psychology and Demons
People with mental illness will benefit from psychological counseling and prescribed medications. Sometimes psychology may help people with a demon. Prescribed medications can even help a demon-possessed person by clearing the mind of chaotic thoughts.
If psychology does not help then it may be time to review the personal history of the person. Have they ever been involved in channeling or was grandma a witch? If so a demon is a possibility.
Readers, you might be wondering why anyone would invite a demon in for the possession process. The truth is that the host person is being tricked and most people do not know that the spirit is a demon. The demon can communicate with its host for years before its true evil nature is revealed. The host can live their daily life and hide the demonic communication from family and friends.
How To Fight Demon Behaviors
This list of demon behaviors and abilities will be continually updated. How can a human being compete and fight such powerful capabilities that produce such serious effects on the host person. As human being, we have one advantage. Human beings are the rightful owners of their bodies, soul, and spirit. Demons are intruders. Intruders are always weaker legally. Demons may act strong but in reality, they can be kicked out by the legal owner. The person-host can exercise their right as legal owner and take back control. The battle is spiritual. The plan is to begin spiritual warfare. There are two main pathways to casting out a demon-exorcism and self-deliverance.
Got a Demon?
The spiritual war is yours. You can enlist spiritual help from an exorcist but when you are alone the battle is all yours. Please note that an exorcism is very seldom instantly cast out a demon. There may be many meetings with an exorcist to weaken the demon enough to get cast out. There may not be an exorcist in your area. Self-deliverance is a spiritual battle. Self-Exorcism is usually not instant either. The person has to take back control from the demon. Again, do not expect this process to be an instant fix. Spiritual battles take time, control, and unrelenting endurance.
I receive emails from people who are desperate. “Please help me. Please fix it-how can I cast it out?” BUT I always give the same answer-“you must spiritually fight. You have to take control. It will take time.” After that, I usually do not receive any more emails from them. Anyone who promises an instant fix will be giving an empty promise. FIGHT AND GAIN CONTROL IS ONLY WAY.
What makes me an authority on demons? I wish I did not have this information but I came into this in my teen years. I fought this demon I summoned through the Ouija Board for four years before I was free. After many years I became a lead exorcist on deliverance teams in several churches.
Readers, don’t make the same mistake I made–Stay spiritually safe.
The links below may or may not be affiliate links. If you purchase I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.
My Favorite Website Tools
AI Blog Content Tools–Try For Free